VadaVaka

Full Version: Sandwich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I like sandwiches:blink:
My grandma and grandpa are from Italy and own a Deli so i have to say they make the best.^_^
I want a sandwich from Wanksta's grandparents
Me too... What's the address?

Yeah wanksta give us the hookup
I'd say next to wanksta's Gparents if i go shopping for just sandwitch ingredients and then spend like an hour makeing one, i think i could get a pretty decent one. B)

Gotta be Subway, we even have them here in the UK:)
go to Quiznos. they have great subs there.

i bet you don't have that fatass Jarred there in UK showing how much fat he lost eating
ONLY subway 25 hours a day!!:D

I hate sammiches. I eat Taco Bell EVERYDAY for lunch. Gotta be the Mexican hombre!

Taco hell that will be on one of my next polls next week ya know
Mom rules.
Quizno's for sure...they toast their bread
Slasher-186.2,Feb 2 2004, 11:18 PM Wrote:Taco hell that will be on one of my next polls next week ya know
LOL Taco Hell:lol:
My own sandwiches are best. Not cos they are high quality, but cos I can mess around until i find what i like.

the ultimate ham sandwich.

ham, lettuce mayonnaise nd sweet chilli sauce.

So until i find a sandwich shop that lets me jump behind the counter nd start messing around with the ratios of sauces i think mine r best.

Oh..... and PASTYS RULE THE WORLD.
there is a place I went to in Phoenix a few years ago that was better than anywhere else called Mr.Goodcents. They slice their meat on the spot for each sandwich they make. Wish they had one up here!
Hmm... I'm not a big fan of Taco Bell, the one near my house in LA blows... like the worst one there is. I've had a couple of good tacos from there, but it's a rarity. In terms of Mexican fast food, I'll stick with El Pollo Loco and Del Taco.

Back on the subject, I gotta go with Subway... I know Quizno's toasts the bread and blah blah, but I consider those just different styles of sandwiches... I enjoy a nice untoasted sub sandwich... and the Italian BMT rocks. I liked the southwestern turkey and bacon, but it doesn't seem to be a normal part of the menu now. Also, it's a short walk from my dorm.

Off topic again, but the best fast food places are Carls Jr., Jack in the Box, and In n Out (for my fellow west-coasters)... CJ's because I love the western bacon and the six dollar burgers, Jack in the Box because they have an insane variety of stuff (and the best commercials), and In n Out straight up has the best quality food... again, those in the west know what I'm talking about.
g-boy,Feb 4 2004, 10:21 AM Wrote:In n Out straight up has the best quality food... again, those in the west know what I'm talking about.
I agree with g-bay, In-n-Out has the best cheeseburgers in the world. I wish we had one up here :(