VadaVaka

Full Version: hmmm gboy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hmm, i gots a complaint?

today u were wondering who gravy was and u couldn't think of any 'decent' players in canada other then [cake] members..., i said " and what bout me? DD?" i dunno if u were joking but u said "i said 'decent' players.." so if u were joking ok, but i kinda think its mean saying a regular rico player sucks at playing..

so if u were joking ok, if not, we needa talk :S
lol, I was joking dude. I didn't know you were from Canada anyway.
I'm from canada!!

but i'll agree, I do suck :wacko:

I'm not from Canada, and I did suck:)
Canada representin', ya heard
I have a legitimate question about Canadian life.

When little Canadian boys are growing up and start playing with the army toys, do they try to emulate
Canadian army heros and play with Canadian tanks and planes? Do they play with little French Mirage
planes and tiny Napoleon figures? This is a serious question that came to my head last week. I know
that American kids get American military toys; boys HAVE to have this stuff. I know Gwar knows his
tanks...but do the little kids wish Canada had more of the cool stuff like we do down south.

Do they even sell BB Guns in Canada? I had one when I was 8 and boy did i shoot up the gdamned backyard.
It was a no-fly-zone for any flying or tree crawling creatures. I got to where I could shoot a bumblebee flying across the
lawn at 10 meters.

THis is not a anti-Canadian question....just want some experienced answers.

lol:Pok, just making sure lol, good to no haha
Quote:THis is not a anti-Canadian question

sure sounds like you're trying to go somewhere with this. if anything, you seem to be perpetuating the unfortunate stereotype that all american males crave carnage.

PIX,Dec 9 2003, 12:47 AM Wrote:I have a legitimate question about Canadian life.

When little Canadian boys are growing up and start playing with the army toys, do they try to emulate
Canadian army heros and play with Canadian tanks and planes? Do they play with little French Mirage
planes and tiny Napoleon figures? This is a serious question that came to my head last week. I know
that American kids get American military toys; boys HAVE to have this stuff. I know Gwar knows his
tanks...but do the little kids wish Canada had more of the cool stuff like we do down south.

Do they even sell BB Guns in Canada? I had one when I was 8 and boy did i shoot up the gdamned backyard.
It was a no-fly-zone for any flying or tree crawling creatures. I got to where I could shoot a bumblebee flying across the
lawn at 10 meters.

THis is not a anti-Canadian question....just want some experienced answers.
i unno:P
Well....most boys, i would bet a ton, would rather play with a toy rifle
than a doll or dishes i would think.