VadaVaka

Full Version: Love that Chinese Take Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DAMMMMNNN I luv that Chinese take out! I just ate 3 huge plates and now I'm fuller than
a fat girl's sock. :D

I saw on the menu that they have something called the Pu Pu Platter. I thought about ordering
it on the phone and seeing how funny I could make the conversation. "Yesss....what exactly COMES
on the Pu Pu Platter...? Do I get alot of Pu or do I have to super size for more Pu?

LOL
i was scared to even read this topic because of what youve been posting latly...
Oh comeon....Pique...there isn't one single thing I can say bad about anyone right now.
I'm so full and content!! Uh oh....I see my Absolut bottle calling me....

This could change quickly...:blink:

And what exactly do you mean "what you've been posting lately"?? Does my 'against the grain'
aftershave OHH-fend anyone?? I think our little political debacles have give a little life to the
forums which have been kinda static for the last couple weeks.
OH PU!
offend me?

no its just after that post about fast food i see this topic...i dont even want to know how they make chinese food let alone the conditions of it.
MMMM.....Chinese leftovers.....fixin to eat it again.....
I wonder if Mao ate General Tao's Chicken??

I usually have special fried rice... what's so special about it, I haven't a clue, but it lasts me two days... so it'll do:)
There is this Mexican restaraunt in Chicago, they were voted best dish in Chicago, about a month later it was found that they were using canned dog food in the dish(100percent beef).

ps. Thru a few food distributor friends of mine I have learned that you never eat at a Chinese or Mexican restaraunt that is located next to a grocery store. They tend to take all of the throw aways out of the Garbage cans, no slite to them, but they don't understand why perfectly good items are being thrown away.
jabbas post is a perfect example of why i was afraid to look at this topic...the one chinese place in town is right next to a grocery store.
If that stuff is true... :wacko: