VadaVaka

Full Version: GRITS missing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have to close down this computer tomorrow at least temporarily, take out the video and sound card and put it in my new box...which is ready to turn on for the first time, think it will probably take all day to load software etc...
I will be in phone contact with a couple of players, so hopefully I will make it back without much trouble, just in case anyone misses me...
I sure hope it is a temporary leave of absense.... I have a lot to do, I am hooking up surround sound and my battery back up and the Linksys and and and ....yeah all day thing...wish me luck, I will let you know how it turns out:blsh:

o wow lol, lotsa upgrades, i bet ur gunna enjoy it !!! especially the surroung sound, its awesome, feels like ur there lol, good luck
is this why i saw Vad around? mebbe not, but ... :P
Goodluck, I know everything will work great for ya. :)
and if not blame GB:Por me, whichever is most convient ^_^

At least it's not me for a change!
good luck :D
thanks...btw fritomyman you are one of my phone contacts hope you are going to be home.
and yeah brokend vads been around ;)
Done....I am amazed
nothing blew up nor fried
now I just have to hook up my other HD as a slave and move over all my software.
Congrats :)

Moving everything over and installing everything just the way you like it is whats going to take you the longest time. Its also the most annoying part of putting a computer together. hehe

Nah. That's what Ghost and the XP Save Settings wizard is for ;-)
congrats lady, you deserve this.
see, and you were scared :P congrates
keep in mind who shes using as teachers in this, I woud be scared too