VadaVaka

Full Version: Spiderman 2 Trailer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/sony/spiderman2/

Looks like it's going to be as badass as the first. Also, the guy making it (Sam Rami) has been a spiderman comic book fan since he was a kid, so there's no way in hell he's going to let this movie suck.

Discuss.

The first movie was so tight i can still watch it over and over again on tv and not get sick of it. Only problem was that it spurred on all these crappy super hero movies like DareDevil and The Hulk. The Hulk was one of the worst movies ive ever seen, i smoked two blunts before seeing it and it was still so bad i had to leave. Only other thing that pissed me off about Spiderman, anyone remember the original trailor? It involved a bunch of high tech criminals breaking into a high tech bank, escaping via helicopter, but getting got in a giant spider web between the twin towers. I heard it took them like 4-6 months to make that one scene, but people ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ed about it after 9/11 saying it was "insensitive" so they got rid of it:P. Still, awesome effects, true to the story, and i dont think a movie has ever been better casted. I couldnt imagine anyone who would fit the role of Uncle Ben and his Aunt better.
I hear ya Trippy, I smoked before the Hulk too, always makes movies seem more interesting, but Hulk just SUCKED the big one. I heard about the scene that was cut too, I would've liked seeing it:(
I really didn't like it that much, I was bored and was just like o there he goes shooting web on wall and swinging..o dodge the big green guy..o big green goblin took my girl which is also my best friends dad..whoa! Blah blah..go to bed..wasn't impressed.

Now lets move on and talk about Return of the King that is coming out wed.:D:D:D:D:D
Don't change the subject please, I guess Spiderman wasn't as much of a good movie to the people that didn't read some comics and/or watch the animated series.
I did..I read all the Sunday paper comics of it and watched the animated series. But the movie..it was just blah to me..but I guess I'm one against like the whole world.

Guess how many days tell my B-day?!?!:D
Sorry guyz I feel really hyper...bah I'm goin to bed.
spiderman was entertaining but it was far from a great movie. i actually thought the hulk was as good.

spiderman = cool , Quickening = LOTR dork:P.
I liked the spiederman movie, thought it was pretty good, nothing amazing, but worth the price of admission.
I bought it at my boys request, and I was quite happy with it. I should have preordered pirates of the carribian from block buster, they had a good deal going when I went in there and the guy was pushing me to preorder and it pissed me off so I said no, and now that I have seen the movie I wish I had bought it cus it was great!!!

frito
Yeh pirates blah blah long movie title:Pwas a great movie...and yes trippy LOTR dork right here:DI have my tickets sitting on my desk for wed at 730 wahoo!!!
Spiderman 2= :o, I'm speechless. . . that trailer was :cens:ing amazing. looks better than the First. . and one more thing.

The Hulk was a damn good movie, how can you NOT like it:fired:
Spiderman 1 was not as good as i hoped it would be, but maybe Spiderman 2 will be better. The trailer certainly looked good; Although, the Spiderman 1 trailer looked good too :/

On the other hand, I am extremely excited about Return of The King and I am 100% sure that it will be ablsolutely fantastic.:thumb:(maybe i shouldn't keep my hopes up, like i did for spiderman 1?:unsure:)

(btw if you did not know, I am also a "LOTR dork", as Trippy put it)
shit man, return of the king looks f'ing amazing. . .I wish it would just come out like a day early so i could watch it already.

Spiderman 1 follows perfectly the style that should be set for spiderman. An ordinary man, given extrodinary gifts, whose unsure how to use them, and trying to come to an understanding of both his own feelings and fears around his involvement with the woman he loves.

Killing off the Green Goblin so fast wasn't so great, but it does point you to the fact that his son could turn the same way potentially. I bought it because I knew it would be like that.

I say it's a great movie, and is truer to life and the original spiderman than most of you are making out:P
I want to see LOTR tonight... but unfortunately where I live, the movie theater has hugeass lines (there are three screens that can hold about 700 people), and any time there is a big release, the first few days you have to stand in this line outside the theater for about six hours if you want decent seats. First off, it's cold as hell... and second, it seems most of my friends are busy or not interested, and I'm sure as hell not going alone. Ah well, maybe next week. And the damn trailer isn't loading for me, I'll get it to work. Spiderman is my favorite comic book hero, and I thought the first movie was cool, but was annoyed at some discrepancies. I hope they keep making movies though, special effects and everything will get better, and of course we get to see all of our favorite characters in live action.
Yeah I don't think I'm gonna get to see LoTR: RoTK until this weekend, I personally didn't like the first two movies in the way that they didn't stick to the story as good at they could have given the time frames, but in an entertaining sense, I hope the third is as good (or better) as the first two.
Director Sam Rami also was the man behind the Evil Dead movies.....that might be interesting.

I'd like to see Spidey and Ash with his boomstick go head to head.

Heh whenever I here Evil Dead I laugh. Bruce Cambell gave a speech at my brother's college that he was attending (North Carolina School of the Arts--for film) and he ended up smoking a couple bowls and drinking beer with him at a party that night.