VadaVaka

Full Version: Beautiful day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This day stinks. I'm sitting at home right now (when I would rather be at school.) Was at school for a little bit but really injured myself during gym.
Went to get the ball the wrong way and really hurt my knee. It's either a bad sprain or a torn ligament. I have to wait 3 or 4 days then if it's not better I have to go and see another doctor for an MRI. Anyhow just thought I'd tell everyone since there isn't anything else I can do.
eesh, ligaments are bad (you're better off with a break).
i injured a ligament in my right hand last year, and i had to wear a cast for 7 weeks, then go to physical therapy for 6 weeks. i went nuts. not to mention the fact that i'm right handed.
I was coming back to my room just a couple of minutes ago after taking some meds for the pain. Anyhow, my knee popped again coming back so I don't know what's wrong.
A pop sounds like a dislocation, but if it were im sure you would know. Could be some damage on the disc in your knee, and the bones are slipping, in which case that would be really bad. At least with ligaments they are good at repairing them, with all the athletes tearing them.

You see what dodgeball will do for someone's health?
It wasn't really dodge ball. It's more like Tennis only without rackets and 6 players per team.

sounds like Volleyball to me.
It's kind of like volleyball. All I have to say is when I got hurt I scored a point.
You could have torn your ACL which would really suck because youd be in rehabilitation things for about 3 months and have a cast for 6 months. My friend tore his during football practice and we had to get an ambulance to take him to the hospital. Sorry if im scarin you.