VadaVaka

Full Version: Far Cry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am selected to test the beta version of far cry and it is ...... very beautiful ! 3 games modes assault , team deatmatch , free for all , somes vehicles (buggy,boat,..) a lot of weapons .. I can play it with aa hight , and all effects very hights with mi radeon XT.

somes screens by me

[Image: FCBlueSky.jpg]
[Image: FCBuggy.jpg]
[Image: FCBuggy2.jpg]
[Image: FCBuggy3.jpg]
[Image: FCExplose.jpg]
[Image: FCShaders.jpg]
looks pretty good :thumb:
I didn't get selected. I will be buying FarCry anyway when it comes out. I know you can't say much since your under NDA. Pics look nice though. Please give some impressions if you can.

The latest beta I made it into was the Resident Evil: Outbreak beta for PS2. Online RE will be interesting.
Nice.
wow thats cool, I wish I could be a beta tester. I tryed to be a beta tester for tribes 2 when its was in the testing stage. What percent is the game stage, they have a demo at fileplant, but im not sure if I want to download it..500mb<_<
How do you became a beta tester anyway?
All you had to do to try to get into the FarCry beta was register at their site and fill out a form. They randomly picked a few thousand people. I didn't get in.

FarCry will be going into Open Beta soon so practically anyone can be in it.

Most of the time it's just keep an eye on gaming news sites. I visit IGN and Gamespot every day. They will usually have a news story when a big game is asking for beta testers.
WHEN IS THIS GAME COMING OUT? it just doesnt say anywhere. not even on the site. im downloading the demo right now.
march27th nevermindimsorry.