VadaVaka

Full Version: Nick Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 3 years even more that im using the nick Shalk i though about change it...
i had 1 nick on my mind, a guitar player which i adore... Dimeola.

say what do u think plz about the nick
Looks cool ;)
Great name Shalk..I mean DiMeola.

I love Al Di Meola's playing...I have the "Kiss My Axe" CD
GRITS wansts me to change my nick i wonder why though...:P
i don't know. i like your nick :)
I like Shalk better
This was kind of a spur the moment nick. I thought it would be really common, but I have never seen anyone but myself use it, so i decided to keep it.
Where did the nick Shalk originate?
and yeah wank...change is good:P
I like your current name better, although I don't know why you need our advice.
shalk, you said that 'shalk' had no meaning, that you just made up the word. why don't you try that again?
I am torn, I like shalk. why dont you just use 2 like me? frito-grape.

[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jan 19 2004, 12:55 AM] This was kind of a spur the moment nick. I thought it would be really common, but I have never seen anyone but myself use it, so i decided to keep it.
Mine was well thought out... but I still don't know anyone else who uses it except to mimic me.
Shalk is particularly awesome because in English it resembles "shock." Rolls off the tongue nicely.

Shalk the monkey....Shalk the monkey.....
is it really that important to choose something that describes you personally? i think it's better to choose something that people will eventually be able to recognize and identify you as, so i say stick with shalk. more people know you as shalk, and besides, now that you've had it a while, it has turned into something that describes you personally. now, you've the best of both worlds.