VadaVaka

Full Version: I wish to start my own Navy!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=26432

See once I have this thing sitting in the bedford basion I'm sure I can find people who will become part of my navy. Then I will get a fleet of (5 or 6) of the Lockheed T-33A Shooting Star trainers and then my plan for world domanation will take place. Image and info on the T-33A

I will make the leader of city ports around the world laugh themselves to death and then I can just walk in and take over!!!!

Its all just that easy. I have about 38 bucks I can put towards the price, anyone else have the rest?
Be kind ...remember he is Canadian
Awww nuts a slight setback in my plans....

Quote:This auction however is only open to bidders with U.S. Citizenship, and subject to all Local, State, and Federal Regulations

So.... Is there anyone down in the US that would like to have a nice high rank in my Navy? If so, I will give you that rank and the power behind it, if you help me get this thing.

If my dreams of world domination fold, this will make a GREAT bathtub toy. :D
Oh dear GOD that thing is sexy. If I had the money I'd be all over this!

I've seen Gwars Canadian Navy pictures from WAY back. I think they just need to get
some swimmies and floating beer coolers.
Umm, first of all, the entire canadian navy is up north reffereing our hockey games, which may or may not include danceing (Jabba <_<)
Second, the polar bears and beavers will soon reign supreme over any and all boats crossing over into canadian waters. Since we all know this is true, I wouldnt reccomend buying any large boats Gwar. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Nope, its still a good idea, I need to find some nice trees to bribe the beavers with and the polar bears can easily be bought off with some american subs to play with (as pictured here )

All Canadians will have high ranks (except for the one american that helps me buy the carrier and of course GRITS will have any rank she wants and be able to command anyone to do as she pleases) :heartbeat::wub::upto::thumb:

Reason why Canadians will need high ranks is because there will be lots and lots of Canadian beer onboard and we all know that American beer is like water so after a few of them all the americans will be sloshed and all the Canadians will be like "Ahh come on guys we just started" so it makes sense to put them in command spots as they will be the only ones standing. ;)
I'd help as long as I'm allowed to go fishing from it every now and then. And of course stay the night on it a few times.

I've heard alot of stories about Navy guys. A lot of towel snapping and sword fighting in the showers.
Leave me out of this Navy thing. :P
There was a Russian submarine for sale out here...might still be available. If I pick it up and sale it up North, can I be in your Navy Gwar?
We would also be able to stand the cold better because of our higher alchol to blood ratio. You would also not want to do this in may because the black flies will eat through any weapons grade metal. I could also probably get you 100 bucks (american :o) to help with the navy. Assumeing I get to be stationed with GRITS :wub:
How much is 16,000,000,000 pepsi points worth?
evil_admin,Jan 21 2004, 08:13 PM Wrote:There was a Russian submarine for sale out here...might still be available. If I pick it up and sale it up North, can I be in your Navy Gwar?
Of course you can. Canada has some subs... thou most are in dry dock right now and the others are deathtraps, so you won't need to worry about them, but having a sub watching our underside would be very helpful.
Tak the Cruel,Jan 21 2004, 07:23 PM Wrote:I've heard alot of stories about Navy guys. A lot of towel snapping and sword fighting in the showers.
Leave me out of this Navy thing. :P
No need to worry about that, the swords aren't that sharp, and we do provide shields. This navy takes both men and women... heck if I could I'd actually be the only guy on board :D

i aint talkin about the swords you cut things with..:wacko:
i have $0.19 CDN in my savings account, that'll about cover my portion of this boat,

Quote:Second, the polar bears and beavers will soon reign supreme over any and all boats crossing over into canadian waters

And we got the protection of the proud and noble moose on land.
finally my naval career has some meaning, I was a torpedoman on the USS SSBN629 Daniel Boone nuclear submarine back in the 80's. I can drive it, dive it, and shoot it. I'm in Gwars.

ps. message to grits. (submariners do it deeper).

Yes, they do know how to dive successfully and effeciently don't they...
With lightning fast speeds :P

[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jan 23 2004, 04:55 PM] With lightning fast speeds :P
sometimes slower is better... wait.. what was the subject agian ?!