VadaVaka

Full Version: New York Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My dad lives in New York and he just sent me these pictures of a highway around 40 miles away from him. He lives in Cortland NY. I live in PA and I was amazed by this... He is telling me that they are not mountains, but that its the actual snow. I'm not sure....

[Image: Fulton%20snow%2001-31-04.jpg]

[Image: Fulton%20snow%20w%20blower%2001-31-04.jpg]
owned. i used to live in Fredonia, NY, and the lake effect snow was killer, but never that bad.
yea we got snow on Israel now too, the last time we had snow was 10 years ago...
That's amazing.

I haven't seen snow like that in over a decade. Last time I had to push a big ass pram through it which was fun ;-)
The only time I saw snow like that was when they cleared parking lots and piled it up all at one end. You wouldnt think people would actually drive on those roads because i dont know how the plows can pile it that high.
look at the second picture. . it's shooting the snow up there
I guess this would be the only time you could stand in the middle of a highway taking pictures and not get ran over.
its probably between buffalo and niagra, it really does get like that,

my sister was in utah last month skiing and they got 6 ft in 1 day, i can't even imagine that.