VadaVaka

Full Version: Computer stuff... and stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this is the best website for cooling systems and has some sick cases as well as some high wattage powersupplys. I happend uppon this site while in my computer class doing "work" and i have get to get sick of seeing their equipment. go for it.

http://www.thermaltake.com

I hope you like it:D
Thermaltake? I had a Volcano6 CU for my Athlon 2200+, but then I used the stock cooler, which did a better job. Much better actually. The new AMD stock coolers are great.
yeah that is true the stock parts are sweet. i just put the 2800+ cooler on my 2100+ and it does a great job. But those cooling units still seem like they would do a better job. i did a bit of research on them and they are pretty cheep. I think the volcano 12 was around 40 bucks(Canadian).
i just bought a zalman 7000 cu for my P4 3.2 (unfortunately the procssor isnt here yet). But when i asked the guy at the store if he was sure it would be enough he pointed across the room at a computer with a huge window on the side. It was the one running the screensaver that all the displays were showing. Inside was an asus mobo with one of the zalmans on it. He said "well, that's a 2.4 running at 3.1, so i think it can handle yours." And I said "Well Shit!" and we laughed.