VadaVaka

Full Version: Guns vs RX7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
that was awesome.
That show is great.
I want to shoot something now!

*logs in to CS*
that was crazy,

note to grits, can I use that in cs?
OMG that was crazy!!!!! The army has guns like that on aircraft carriers and such, but they are twice as big and are meant to shoot down missiles fired at them. Wonder how many bullets it spits out to stop one.:ph34r:
good thing iraqi rebels don't have that
Ahh yes a minigun. That would be a fun to to play with in real life. You can get an airsoft version of that gun that you carry around with you. It can fire over 4000 rounds a minute, couse it can only hold 1200 rounds of the airsoft pellets. It also costs about 5000 bucks US for the airsoft version. I still want a pair of them and just walk towards the other group firing off both at the same time with huge extra buckets ontop to hold more airsoft pellets:)
I dont want a minigun to be honest.

I would enjoy firing it though.
I've shot a gun similar to that 1.
kick ass, I have had cars I have wanted to fix in that fashion.:angry:
Actually, that isn't the highest rpms in the world, contrary to the announcer. Not sure what it's called (something like phoenix), but the one blazed mentioned goes at 9000 rpms and is used by naval vessles to down incoming missles. However, the fastest is about 2,000,000 rpms (the bullets come out about 2 cm apart), and was acheived by an Australian tinkerer. It doesn't have military applications, though, since it doesn't yet have any means for being automatically fed ammunition.
Woah that was nice...I gotta get myself one of those. If they give me one of those i'll join the army. How many rpm's does this one fire?
I believe it said 4000...