VadaVaka

Full Version: happy b day jabba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it true? is it jabbas first birthday today? happy b day man hope you have a great day :thumb:
HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY b day Jabba dude.
Man...he's older than Methuselah himself.:P
actually jabba is three yrs old.
Happy hatching day Jabba :)
Happy Brithday dude, hope i see you in rico to give you a nice b-day headslice:P
My thompson will be waiting. Happy birthday. Dont drink too much, the 3rd bday is a drinking occasion :drink:
:rolleyes:
Happy Birthday. Enjoy:thumb:
Happy Birthday Jabba!
:ph34r:
They're all just jealous of us early march birthday people. Happy b-day jabba!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Happy b-day:toast:
Did I really miss your birthday jabbaluv?
so sorry I will have to do something to make it up to you......any suggestions?:wub:
Yes, birthday beats.

Just dont wear leather <_<

:ph34r:
um "cough" I'll talk to you later about my PRESENT grits.
Happy Semi-Birthday, bro. It's weird, but I've never thought about video games or their communities while not on the computer, until that is, this one. A couple of days ago I was jogging in the morning, when for absolutely no reason what so ever, I started laughing at the thought of playing Ricochet instead. The strange part was that this thought occurred after I remembered a conversation between Jabba and Acid, it went something along the lines of this:

Jabba: Insult acid's ability to play, assemble your crew, yada, something along these lines, etc.
Quote:Acid:  Isn't Jabba the one that's been playing this game longer than anyone and still hasn't gotten any better?
True story, take that Charlie Murphy.
rofl

<3 Jabba
happy birthday!!!... sry to be late i just noticed it now :unsure:
hope it was a good one man hope you went and got yourself a nice little leah in a brass bikini all jabbas need that from time to time

Beastie
a little late, but I couldn't pass up wishing my olde...I mean, longest known buddy in gaming a happy birthday! I hope there are at least a few more to come for ya too;)jk Heres to my buddy!:toast: