VadaVaka

Full Version: Kick in the FACE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what a bunch of idiots
Ive seen it before except with an uppercyt. Thats usually how fights end.
the guy was smart taking 'big mike' to the ground immediately where mike couldn't use his height advantage. the fight almost changed when mike wrapped up the guy's legs...he could have taken him down and altered the direction of the fight but he was unsuccessful in using his leverage and thus, it's a one-sided fight...where mike took a brutal licking. mike is okay though...he got up...he probably hurt a hell of a lot when he woke up the next day though. he may be drinking his tacos out of a straw for a while. good fight.

it's best to take a guy to the ground in a fight. i would rather fight a boxer or kung-fu/karate dude than a greco-roman wrestler or jui-jitsu guy...cause those guys are really tough...they'll just take you down to the ground and then have their way the rest of the time if you don't have any ground-game. plus, it's better to take a jab or two to the face then be rendered unconscious by a choke-hold or have your arm broken by an arm-bar.

if you are a middle-school or high-school guy and your school offers wrestling...take it! then, learn a little boxing or muay thai on the side. if you are an older guy (like me), jui-jitsu is the best because the learning curve isn't as steep (especially brazillian or gracie style) and then learn some boxing or/and muay thai later. but most fights go to the ground, so start on your ground-game first.
I wish I were big :(

Not saying I'm not tough though >:P
I got a file not found :(

Ditto. Sommat says the file has been removed, so either the link needs updating or the thread closing.
people are lame
Hmm thats odd... no blood? There had to be some blood...
not really...he wasn't really hit where he had thin skin tissue (like the lips or eyebrows for example), so no reason to break the skin since fists and shoes are pretty blunt. now, blood clots under the skin may form..bruising, welts and what-not.
that was a pretty good ass beating, Mike is lucky he didn't get knocked out. either he has a good chin, that tall guy has no power, probably a combo of the both. I've seen way better bar fights, one punch knockouts, lots of blood, but this wasn't bad for two high school kids.

I agree with asm, most fights I've seen or been in end up on the ground, unless you knock them out in the first few punches, then you don't have to go to the ground -_-
I could see a few teeth knocked out.