VadaVaka

Full Version: sigh....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so what's the deal? no one plays, all just chats on IRC?

I guess we are a chat group now.

yay.

heh think I will go back to magic <_<
I've been busy working on lots of little crap, haven't played much fo anything as of late
I play the hawaiian dudes almost every night on their server:P
nobodys ever ther... so i gave up for a bit nd started playing rico on steam where nobody knows how to play nd therefore even i can rule them all.
I added NS to my gaming repetoire last night but we did have a DM rico match ....I also have been really busy at work...not even been on irc....
hey I have a question how come we are giving excuses to Beastie??? I dont hardly ever see him around either.:P
Play DoD beastie. And you can always ask people on IRC if they want to play something. Usually when Blazed is on he is looking for competition. And I am in the DM server quite a bit.
We are around you just have to look abit harder. While theres not much Rico action going on these days we are still around playing other games. CS and DOD have been keeping us occupied. As for myself I play a little Sven Co-op to pass some time. Also soon my venture into UT2004 will be taking up my time.

Plus my work schedule at this time of year takes up alot of my time. I currently work 9 hours every day on the weekdays and 5 hours on Saturday. With Sunday being my only real free day until May I don't want to waste it in front of a computer.
GRITS,Mar 11 2004, 01:39 PM Wrote:I added NS to my gaming repetoire
good. there arent enough ns players. the steam version i take it (v3.blah)?
Quote:play the hawaiian dudes almost every night on their server
what hawaiin dudes?:huh:
i think he's talking about hamtarro and spamtarro...i think.
Yeah, I said hawaiian dudes because they constantly change their names, and the server has a different name most nights.
I don't have steam anymore. I'm willing to play anything on WON though.
Steam TS all the way....
You play steam ts under the quickening name?? easier to ask you than tell mine cos i change my ts name at roughly the same rate that a moderately unhygenic person changes his tshirt.
Quote:they constantly change their names, and the server has a different name

is it cuz hawaiins have those long names...if not did i miss something? ? ? :huh:
Yeh Annatar..add my on Steam friends list. Its under Quickening and if anyone else has that name I'm Chalres P. In game I'm |[FnS]|Quickening.
I'm anonymity, no one else has that name, cuz it rules, cuz i rule. Either that or because its lame and I am lame. The Jury is still out on that one... come to think about it they are out on a lot of stuff, i should really call them.