VadaVaka

Full Version: I'm Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So for any of the few of you that may have missed me or even cared, I have returned from a shitty week.

As I explained in my tier thread on the DM tourney, I got a virus on my computer and the University shut off my internet access. I had problems with my computer in general after I attempted to reinstall windows, and just today fixed the problem, and was able to eliminate the virus. So I am back on. I had a take-home final that I was supposed to get online and print out. I went to my girlfriend's apartment to use her computer, but as I should have predicted, I didn't get much work done, and waited until the morning it was due (basically after she left) to actually do it. Well, it was intended to be done in 4 days and I couldn't finish it in 5 hours, so I will probably fail that course. And there are two other classes I'm in danger of failing. Bad year so far....

I have a backup laptop that I wanted to use, but of course the charger is missing. I just ordered one online, but it was JUST shipped and I probably won't get it before Spring Break, when the dorms and the post office are closed and I'll be back home. Luckily I got my desktop back up, but it was a pain to not have ANYTHING.

I'll probably play some in the servers again, although I have three straight days of morning finals that I should probably spend time studying for, and then I head home for spring break (when I don't have access to a suitable gaming computer). Just want this quarter to end... I'll be lucky to not be put on academic probation, which may actually be a nice kick in the ass to get to work for spring quarter and end the year on a positive note.
wasn't the NetSky virus was it?
It's plagueing the world right now.
Skynet?:P
Nope, it was a virus running specifically through UCSB's email system. Bagle it was called.
welcome to the real world of freshman's first semester, in which the majority fail. That's why so many scholarships are given out, but after the first semester you fail and have to start taking out loans.

WTF SKYNET VIRUS IS TRUE THATS THE ONE FROM TURMENATOR 3 WE ALL GOING TO DIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!1
WB g-boy over supply of grenades just lying around on the DoD and CS servers so we noticed your absence;)
heh, glad to see your back G.

We were worried you got frusturated with the DM tourney :(

But you didnt:)

ok again, welcome back :thumb: