VadaVaka

Full Version: evil pink whatnow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I'm on the forums . .then accidently open them up again in a different window. . but the different window says that they were hacked by the evil pink bunny hacker clan.. . but the window that's already open works fine .. suckers!

edit: oh nm. . .dman you "mysterious hacker"
:)
you think you're all so cool.....ICantLose.com has made it a tradition to have a yearly April fools joke. This years joke is kind of an inside one. The site was down for 2 months because our horrible host, RackNine (aka racksuck), decided to put our site on their worst server, possibly located in Brazil (occasionally our code was eaten by Portuguese code) and, after months of trouble, it just died. Anywho, today our main page was this scathing satire of their main page. And yes, they have been notified of it's existance.

our other fools jokes have been just as thourough, including last years, in which we recreated the original site format from about 5 years ago (which was extremely ghetto) and making it the main page. It included the original news posts from the era. took about a month to set it up.
I knew it was fake within the first 0.01 seconds of looking at it, but good try! :thumb:
It fooled me...
I wasn't really thinking then it hit me that today was April Fool's Day.
well. . considering i noticed it at about 10:30 last night. . I was a little confused. . last night being march 31st
It went active at 2:30am my time, when I went to bed:)
this was the best joke all day, brought to you by home star runner:

this is a link directly to the swf file
I expected more from home star. His last was pretty weak to. Of course the email army which was done a few emails ago was great. Hold the line! HOLD THE LINE!