VadaVaka

Full Version: Gwarsbane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually I thought it was funny and damn creative.....didnt realize the extent of geek humor
Take this as fair warning....wait until next year :D

thanks for the laugh GB not sure everyone will find it as funny as I did...

btw you guys have no idea how far he took this...he had a file in the ftp for the website that explained what he was up to when I went in to 'fix' things...he thought of everything

and the reference to tar...just in case it is not understood......they use to tar and feather people before they ran them out of town so I was looking for someone with the feathers ;)
I know where I can get ostrich feathers in bulk, but let's not use them on Gwarsbane. I thought it was mighty funny, and I consider it an innoculation. If I hadn't been pranked right away I might have fallen for a bigger one later today. Like,

"We appreciate your hard work and dedication to the company so we're giving you a promotion and a big fat raise. Here's my AmEx and the key's to my BMW, take the rest of the day off and take my daughter out bikini shopping."

--oh sorry, I guess I drifted away from joke to daydream. Anyhoo... great job :thumb:
LOL:lol: craash
* Gwarsbane takes a bow...

thank you very much.... now I must run cause I don't like being tared and feathered...the feathers are nice, but the tar stinks :P

Sorry to say, but I knew instantly ;-) However, some people did ask me whether you'd been hacked. :-D Guess none of them noticed the link at the bottom either that explained it all :-D