VadaVaka

Full Version: signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine is pretty basic. I was actually thinking about this movie ginger snaps. Its a pretty cool movie. The two main characters are sisters and were doing a project for school. Its basically a slide show of them fictitiously recreating many deaths and suicides. One of them was with one of the sisters, ginger i believe was leaning up against a wall with her mouth taped and fake blood (dont really remember where the wounds were) all over the place and her holding up a sign saying, no comment.
I like slim shady :P
fritoman,Apr 7 2004, 03:22 PM Wrote:I like slim shady :P
That last remark will be stricken from the records.

Strick away GRITS:P
Mine is just a phrase from the book where my name comes from. It just describes my character.
I just made mine up...:huh:
one is the line from a song

-and the other is a title from a song-

They're just songs that i find pretty appealing at the current time, but I usually change my signature or member title when I grow tired of the one I have.
Wanksta,Apr 7 2004, 09:30 PM Wrote:I just made mine up...:huh:
wait wait wait wait. how is here a time?
Well, the time (presumably for action) is here, instead of here being the time.
It has always been my belief that my signature should be used to convey an esoteric doctrine sometimes using recondite wording just to be a PITA:blink:
Then how come I understand all the words in your signature?
Mine is the theme for vads mafia.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Apr 8 2004, 08:17 PM] Then how come I understand all the words in your signature?
Maybe this time it was meant for you??? and I wasn't in the mood to be a PITA with the wording.....but just you wait Henry Higgins....just you wait....those cryptic moods come along quite often these days.:P
I still dont think GRITS could ever be a PITA. Unless she is driving like a maniac in jeep rally 2 :P
Whats a PITA ? :huh:
Pain in the @$$