VadaVaka

Full Version: Happy Easter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To every and all...have a blessed Easter.:bp:
Happy Easter everybody, whatever your religion is. :)
Happyyyyyyyy easter... dont eat too much eggs!. No... eat too much eggs!
Merry easter and to all a good night.
i played a rousing game of "easter egg hunt." except, change "easter egg" to "motor oil" and change hunt to "change".
lol sage. Happy Easter everyone.^_^
sage_4,Apr 11 2004, 06:26 PM Wrote:i played a rousing game of "easter egg hunt." except, change "easter egg" to "motor oil" and change hunt to "change".
I played that game all too early I'm afraid :/ oh well maybe I can do it again today! even though. . today. . is now monday. . and. . umm. . .ya Happy Easter!

EDIT: Easter Monday! haha I still have a chance suckers! ......yes it still counts!

ya easter was good and all i just had a lil to much to eat : (
i went to go see a photography exhibit by Linda McCartny about the 1960s. If it ever happens to float your way, i strongly suggest seeing it (if, at all, you happen to be a fan of music from the '60s and/or badass photography).
FreeFall,Apr 12 2004, 12:25 AM Wrote:
sage_4,Apr 11 2004, 06:26 PM Wrote:i played a rousing game of "easter egg hunt." except, change "easter egg" to "motor oil" and change hunt to "change".
I played that game all too early I'm afraid :/ oh well maybe I can do it again today! even though. . today. . is now monday. . and. . umm. . .ya Happy Easter!

EDIT: Easter Monday! haha I still have a chance suckers! ......yes it still counts!
the weird thing is, when I woke up my dad asked me when the last time was I checked my oil. . .

and brokend. .do you happen to know anywhere I can get information on this exhibit?
there are many websites you can find info on with just a few clicks on google, but here's a good link:
L. McCartney