VadaVaka

Full Version: how often do you get a new tooth brush?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey everyone i probably get a new tooth brush every 2 to 2 and a half months and i was wondering if i am totaly barbaric or what?

{Gwars} post got me thinking about it.
I use a sonicare toothbrush, new brush cost me 28.00 us.

Does it work nice for you i have wanted to purchase one but i don't know how well they work
Yep Sonicare is the way to go. We have one upstairs for me and my siblings when they are home and one downstairs for my parents. You just take off the heads for other people.
I just started using the crest spin brushes. Before i would have changed my tooth brush everytime i went to the dentist.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Apr 18 2004, 10:16 PM] I just started using the crest spin brushes. Before i would have changed my tooth brush everytime i went to the dentist.
same, and now i only replace the head of my toothbrush rather than the entire thing
I want a mechanical toothbrush, my aunt (dentist) says they're like 10x more effective than a regular toothbrush. Just wish the good ones weren't so expensive:)
spin brush aint bad. . only costs like $10
Yeah but they aren't as effective as the GOOD (and expensive) mechanical toothbrushes, that's what I wanna get later on, not really a priority atm lol:P
I buy my toothbrushes in bulk and change them out about every month or so. I use a 'manual' toothbrush for two reasons. I like to brush my teeth at home but I also brush my teeth at the gym and have one in my desk at work just in case I need to brush them during the day. (the cost for three mechanical ones would be crazy). Ok this may seem excessive but when you get old you worry about them falling out. :lol:
The other reason is because I use to use a really nice rechargeable and the vibration of the spinning action actually bothered my teeth and got me to wondering about the damage that can be caused...increase in hairline cracks, shaking fillings....plus it was a shared toothbrush (different heads of course) and the other person got it in the agreement.;)
Just like them to fight over a toothbrush to.
my dentist said know to the spinning one, but the sonic care was the way to go. It does actually do a great job., used with the wire flossing tool.
I also just learned that all fillings start to leak after 7 to 10 yrs, and that is all of them.
I guess it all depends on which end you put it in.

:P:lol::P:lol::P:lol::P:lol::PB)