VadaVaka

Full Version: Anniversaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe I have been missing members first year anniversaries,(even my own). I joined 2Feb03, maybe Gwars could find a way to congratulate people the way Grits does happy b'day. At least this way we actually know when someone joined.

As of 20april04 there have been 79 first year anniversaries with Anonymity being the last to celebrate on 12april04. congrats Anonymity.
Thats nice Jabba, it is an important date...and they said it wouldnt last;)
One year... seems longer:P I dont mean that as an insult, i've just been playing rico off and on, on DM for a lot longer then I have been a member here on the forums, but thank you. I just like to thank the fans, without you none of this would have been possible. -_-
Mine was also feb 2... too long ago!
yea, g-boy, I snuck in right in front of you, you probably were holding the door open like the gentleman you are.
heh I joined a day b4 anon and he has 1343 posts more than I do:lol:

[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Apr 21 2004, 04:08 AM] One year... seems longer:P I dont mean that as an insult, i've just been playing rico off and on, on DM for a lot longer then I have been a member here on the forums, but thank you. I just like to thank the fans, without you none of this would have been possible. -_-
For me, it doesn't seem long at all. Another message board I use, I have been there for over 6 years, and it's been restarted a couple of times, and since Aug 2001, I have over 12,500 posts with the next highest only having 6,500 (and all that with messages purged out from the system a few times).

The quoting of those numbers isn't for a boast, but shows you that with around 2,000 posts in her first year, GRITS is on her way to being here like I am there, and I see this place as still a li'l baby that's growing all the time. :-D
I cant get enough of the forums, scares me to think that they may not be here someday :(
I've been here longer then anyone else :P Course I guess it helps that I put the forums up. heheh

And I think we all know the only reason why Net has 12,000 posts on the other forum is cause he spams. ;)

There are a few forums I have been on over the years, the longest one so far is MekTek which I think I have over 3400. Then again I really don't pay attention to post count.
LOL...spammer!:lol:

Gwarsbane,Apr 21 2004, 09:03 PM Wrote:I've been here longer then anyone else :P    Course I guess it helps that I put the forums up. heheh

And I think we all know the only reason why Net has 12,000 posts on the other forum is cause he spams. ;)

There are a few forums I have been on over the years, the longest one so far is MekTek which I think I have over 3400.  Then again I really don't pay attention to post count.
I don't either, I had to go look it up. I knew it was over 10,000 coz I took a break from that site for 6 months. Which is shocking that there's still a big gap. Anyway, we actually removed the post count for all visible view except for deep in the member profile section to irridate people that WERE actually spamming just for sake of numbers, and introduced a rule that people concentrating on it would be finding it went DOWN DOWN DOWN.

For those who think I spam, hah. I just happen to get involved in threads and sometimes when I've had a break it can certainly seem like I'm spamming if I reply... especially as I have a highly developed method of rapid fire replying :-D It works even better on vBulletin based boards as opposed to ibf based ones. ;-)

Which reminds me, this board has survived on v1.1 for a long time, despite it containing a few security flaws.... I think v1.31 is the latest at the mo, might be worth giving itself a birthday present... and Gwar, get busy and create plenty of skins. We want one for HL, Rico, OF, CS, TFC, DOD, and definately TS.:)