VadaVaka

Full Version: Happy Birthday anonymity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:wub:Happy Birthday to the newest senior admin

reciprocity beat me to the post for RP2 so I had to sneak this one in a little early
Anon's birthday is 4-22

make it a good one:wub:

edit: Easy on the [CAKE] jokes...I know it will be hard to control yourselves
Well there goes most of my post..

19.. you finally made it. You can now participate in beer contests!

Happy birthday.
Happy birthday anon.

Welcome to the wonderful world of beer and porcelain gods.
happy b day anon, must use common sense when using a beer bong. hope you have a great day.
Happy B'day buddy, I was gonna get you a CAKE, but I see you already are wearing it.
Happy bday anon! :thumb:
happy birthday anon
Happy birthday anon :bday:
happy birthday! i didn't miss this one.

[insert lame joke about cake]
happy Brithday dude:thumb:, damn your some good compitition, hope to see ya later in arena to decape you 19 times :upto:
lol jk have a good one:P
Thanks guys. Looks like I'm just gonna watch the game tonight. On sunday we're doing a taco thing with the family. I cant actually drink because i lost my wallet and all peices of ID and the stupid government hasnt sent that back yet. Hopefully it will be soon.
Happy Birthday to someone I truly do respect. Hope you have a great one man! Stay out of trouble!:thumb:
:lol: Happy loss of eggtooth day.
happy bday.

If you dont get very drunk this one weekend i wanna know why. I know muslims that get drunk all the time, so theres no excuses. Go to the bars that offer off-street parking for people with tricycles if identification is lacking.

Not that i condone alcohol, if i spent too long condoning or comdemming id run out of drinking time.
Happy b-day, Anon! I think I am too late to get in any good Birthday CAKE jokes.

Drink a couple of shots for the Beast!!
Happy Birthday. Enjoy the last "teen" year. :thumb:
Happy Birthday, make sure to have fun :D