VadaVaka

Full Version: Game shirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why don't you guys start a little shop on cafe press and make rico cs and everything else shirts... funny pics stupid pics funny runs and sayings. just game shirts... I think it would be awesome.... put vada vaka on the front.... it would be awesome... I could try to help out.
we have a Rico DM Tournament T-shirt coming out really soon

you trying to tell me you have an interest in one?
yes :D, so lets get down to the nitty gritty, how much do they cost?
...and who gets the money:upto:
I think it would be cooler if it didn't have the tree... maybe the names of the people in the community on it... somethin like that... It could be awesome.

I think you missed the point behind the shirts. The shirts were designed for those that took part. Hence the tree is that of the tournament. Hence the tree stays.
you missed the point of this thread, cafe press has it so you can make a shop online, hence you can put different designs on it, hence you can make other objects (exp. coffe mugs mouse pads clocks pants and just about anything else) hence thats what I meant, hence you completely missed the point.