VadaVaka

Full Version: Harry Potter 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got done watching this movie, lets just say WOW. I never read the books and at first was anti-harry. That was because of me reading LOTR, but my g/f has changed that lol. She has read all the books and has now got me into the movies. The first two were cool, but watching them again you see how kiddy and lame they are. The new director, did an excellent job with the third one. I'm planning to see this one, over and over and over. I won't give out any spoilers, but I recommend all of yall to go see this movie, its great. HP3 is badass, simple as that.
My girlfriend comments that he's starting too look too old for his alleged age. She also says the actor is starting to get quite hot. *shrug* Not into the whole thing, only seen parts of the first two while her little brother and sister were watching the dvd.
i've read up to the third one and it is by far the best of the three. It's the one where everything really starts taking off. I can only imagine how the movie must be. I mean the prison must look crazy and then theres. . you know what nevermind. i'll not ruin quick's "no-spoiler" thread hehe:p
i liked the first two, but I havent invested the time to read them. There was this one scene in the trailer where harry said some spell really dramtically, and i was just thinking how could anyone say that so seriously.
I think we are going to see it next weekend.
If I can, I'm seeing it again tonight:Dw00tz
fritoman,Jun 5 2004, 02:31 PM Wrote:I think we are going to see it next weekend.
booooooo there goes our pb fun ^^...im not into harry poter..im towards gore and big fight scenes like lotr3..now that was sweet
i read all the books exsept the 5th book
I checked out hte HP forums, and lots of the people that read the book, don't like this one. Too much is left out supposedly and they don't like the new setting. The new director messed with the setting, I think for the better. Getting the movies away from the books though I think helped make the movie flow better and be an overall better movie, I love it, prolly go see it another time (3rd time)
g-boy,Jun 5 2004, 01:07 AM Wrote:My girlfriend comments that he's starting too look too old for his alleged age.  She also says the actor is starting to get quite hot.  *shrug*  Not into the whole thing, only seen parts of the first two while her little brother and sister were watching the dvd.
he's like my age... your girl friends into 14 year olds man?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

frito kid, with all that reading, shouldn't you be able to spell except? lol jp

*attempts to poof, fails miserably and breaks both legs*
I'll say it again... she thinks he's "getting" hot, not that she'd wanna do him right now or anything. But more like in a few years he will be doable.
ahhh
I liked it, not sure I would see it three times Quick;).... but I can hardly wait for number 4 where HP falls in love. You dont miss much if you decide not to stay until the end of the credits...they just cast the spell that erases the credits so "no one else can read them" :D
I will watch it again but will wait until it comes out on DVD. It is definitely too dark for younguns.
HP is growing up and going through those akward teenage years.....he is going to be a nice looking guy....they need to get the series finished before he gets much taller tho.
I've read all of the books. Took me 2 or 3 weeks but I read them all nonstop. I think the best movie will be the 5th book. I can't wait to see that one.
GRITS,Jun 6 2004, 05:06 PM Wrote:I liked it, not sure I would see it three times Quick;)....
Well the third time, is just so I can see a couple scenes that I think they might of messed up horrible in. Like when they are go back in time and see a scene again, I think some people were looking the wrong way, the second time.
Who watches the movie good? Quickening watches the movie good!
g-boy,Jun 6 2004, 01:20 PM Wrote:I'll say it again... she thinks he's "getting" hot, not that she'd wanna do him right now or anything.  But more like in a few years he will be doable.
Things like that will always remind me of people like Elisha Cuthbert (spelling) from popular mechanics for kids, now completly grown up.
Cuthbert, it's just Cuthbert.