VadaVaka

Full Version: bathroom door mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The hole a paintball makes upon entry in to the bathroom door. thank god it was his paintball gun insted of mine or it would have went threw both sides. :angry:

btw I didnt do this, the boy did :( and it is a brand new door.
This would be a good reason why you don't fire a paintball gun off in your home:)
itchy trigger finger. . .just don't get him a real gun :ph34r:
hmm.... I dont see why you shouldn't, it's a way to make your house colorful, and in your case frito, with better venelation... thats a blinged up ring man.... nice
guess what my paintball clothes look like lol got to look kewl
shoot the tv!
yes i was there when he shot the door..freaked me out cause me and frito were in the middle of playing cz then POWWW and i was like "wth was that"..looked around theres a whole in the door....like i told frito..atleast he wasnt dumb enough to look down the barrel and pull the trigger....but he should be able to fix it

Edit> look how sexy frito's hand is :wub::blsh:
I say the gun goes up for a while until fritojr realizes he could have "put an eye out"

guns....any kind require a certain amount of respect for the damage/harm they cause
ya but i love shooting things bwahaha:upto:
he isnt allowed to touch the gun now unless he has the end plug in so it is safe.
lmao, why would you shoot it indoors? Go paint the fence in the backyard, that what we do, set up cans and shoot em
lol they shoot up the tree..frito should take a pic of his tree after me and him got some paintballs:D
fritoman,Jun 6 2004, 12:20 PM Wrote:he isnt allowed to touch the gun now unless he has the end plug in so it is safe.
umm frito, thats more dangerous, I've seen people having games shooting the barrel plugs out at each other, breakin everything with em, better get him a barell "condom" or "bag" what ever you prefer. The barrel plug, unless as big as the barrel practically will fire out. and good point grits
nah..that pump wont shoot that off...maybe our semi-auto's will
anyone remember this one?

"You'll shoot your eye out!"
I'm more worried about poking my eye out. The pirates all had eye patches, but no one in the war movies did.
good point ;)*snicker snicker*
*bang*ricochet*BAM* "Oh my God! I shot my eye out!"
great, you've wrecked guns for us now evan, I hope your happy.
don't know what your talkin bout anon *scratches eye with safety off, barrel bag off while loaded, and air hooked up, with it cocked*
See thats safe, as long as your not using the barrell to scratch your eye.
did I say I wasn't?:D*scratches eye with a spring assisted opening blade, pushing it, with safety off, waiting for it to go off*
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jun 9 2004, 07:06 PM] I'm more worried about poking my eye out. The pirates all had eye patches, but no one in the war movies did.
^
|
|
your confusing me.