VadaVaka

Full Version: RIP Ronald Reagan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He was a very strong man, made it to 93, had to deal with Alzheimer's, even survived an assassination attempt. Had 8 good years in office, his VP continued the next 4. I just felt it was appropriate to post about now, and I don't wanna see any politics or disrespect in the thread. I have a friend who saw people who responded "sweet" and that they wanted to piss on his grave. I don't care how extremely liberal you are, he was a good man, his death does not deserve celebration. I know there are some very liberal members and those who don't have a fondness for American politics period, but bite your tongue if you feel the need to criticize... start a new topic in debates if you must.
I just found out:(. He was the first president I voted for as an 18 yr old. Looking back says alot about the way I am today, as it turns out the first president he voted for was FDR said alot about his beliefs also. President Reagan has been very influential in my life and I think will continue to be so. I cheer you SIR..