VadaVaka

Full Version: g_boy's day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it would be cool if g_boy would give us and idea what its like to be "g_boy for a day" because we dont see that much anymore maybe we could get a glimps in to a day in the life of...

You dont have to if you dont have the time, just thought it would be cool to hear about the college life maybe. B)
Well, I'm at the beginning of finals and then I'm moving out of the dorms on friday, so maybe this coming saturday you'll get a nice little piece from me:D
yay! tell me all about it G-boy! I gotta be ready for. . January!? aw I'll forget it by then anyways.
I think my college is slightly different than most colleges any of you'd go to, unless you plan on going to UCSB or UCSC, or perhaps some of the other beach universities. My school kind of combines a very academic program with a lot of idiots, slackers, surfers, stoners, drunkards, and a healthy portion of nerds. The ladies though... they have the traditional California hotness that people not from CA might imagine or see in movies. UCSB is just a weird place, in that it is one of the nicest campuses on this continent (next to Santa Cruz, further up from me towards the bay area), has all of those idiots, and yet it's becoming a huge research college, getting tougher to get into, prof's have won some Nobel prizes recently, etc etc. Anyone out of state I wouldn't recommend it though... unless you want to pay Ivy League prices for the place because of the area and the parties (like my roommate did... he rejected Brown and some other big colleges to come here just for the ocean, girls, parties). Anyway... for those going into college the next couple of years, don't expect anything I say about my experience here to be a glimpse into the future.
lol now he has me really interested :D
man, that brings me back... I remember dorm dayz....
:drink: