VadaVaka

Full Version: Some Canadian news, little too close to home...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Newbrunswick and Toronto got away lucky, there was a nut that was gonna go on a killing spree, but in both areas he found people were too nice so he decided against it and turned himself in.

He had a whole bunch of rifles and handguns, over 6000 rounds of ammo.

Damn thats scary stuff.

Then in Halifax today a boat exploaded which rattled windows and shook foundations for over a mile. There is nothing left of the boat and police don't think that it was anything like explosives. The boat had been out of the water for over 2 years and had just been fueled up after work had been done on it. and after it had been put back into the water.
it is a pretty scary thing. .but i can't help but think about that South Park when they go to Canada. . .

Sounds pretty wierd to me gwars cause he really didnt do enything illegal if he just had guns and was gona kill people well... thats not exacly a crime {unless he got the stuff off the black market} the police would prob just get him phycoatric help "cant spell" so the guy would be insain to turn himself in for just planing it out and getting the ammunition and weapons 2nd of all i really dont get why people say people from toranto are so nice i think they are all trick ass hater if you ask me {lol} cause i watched a conan o'brian episode when he was in canada and everytime he mentiond u.s they booed at him he metions the seatle hockey team whoever they were they went crazy plus they hate the french resistance or whoever in america we dont do things that way thats why we are the sleeping giant we dont have or discriminate unlless someone pisses us off if the french were all up on us like white on rice we would just blow them back onto that lil island called {europe} that like 50 other countrys share as well band then we would drop lil relife rashins {food and medic packits like we do with iraq and other nations} so the citisens do not complian about how the war affected them and thats all i have to say about that.

O ya and all u.s voters a vote againsed bush is unamerican thats what i think what is gona hapen if he goes out of office maybe i am nieve but i think iraqs might take just a lil advantage or john kerys coward ass and develope more resistance bush is pro war pro economy =nice people fear him cause he has got nothing to lose he will push that buttin on there ass they better belive it hmm i rmember when people were testing bush like russia for example they were trying to set bs rules of war for afgan hm.. now that bush has slamed the button 2 times and thinking about doing it to those pakistan asswhole who are suplying terrorests russia has backed off and speaking of iraq i am getting tired of hearing people say o why did we go to iraq and on the news debating it and seeing stupid tiedie wearing tree huging hippies oposing the war cause o man we would have had some pissed of hippies if we wouldent have gone to war and some terrorests would have done something els i wana snap there lil necks like lil twigs!!!!! That they are 95 pound vegitarian..... enyways plus look at the results of the war all those freakin alquida terroists and what not capturing americans and threatning to cut there heads off and attacking out troops guess where half those asses would be is we didnt go to war they would be here or something so by going to war i think we are finding way more than just stupid biological warfare crap cause thats bs they cant get one of those near our border we have got aa weapons patriot missles and prob shit way newer than that securing it im not even concerned about us not finding that stuff like that cause like i said we found way more we found "Human terrorests" the most deadly of them all we are finding a whole lot of those and i dont watch to many of bushes speaches but i think he needs to addres that cause it really is a saving grace that he can really capitallize on cause yes we went there and are doing good by nutrolizing terrorest population......

not yelling at you gwars lol i was just saying it with anger not to you but to enyone who reads to express my opinion

not pro democrat not pro repulicin but then again not anti enyone of those either but instead i show your suport for your govenment and vote bush in to show them hey we suport him in what he does and we arent afraid that we started war and terrorests might come anfter and we are not ashamed of our government and the chief and camander we ellected us but instead "semper fidelis" {always faithfull} like the marines say but ide be willing to bet they have a deeper meaning to it.

sorry about going off topic maybe ill post this in another forum some other time.
sooo what's this thread about again, the topic changed like 50 times and all in one post no less!:lol:
Quote:Sounds pretty wierd to me gwars cause he really didnt do enything illegal if he just had guns and was gona kill people well... thats not exacly a crime [/CODE]
:wacko:

I don't know about the laws in Canadia, But im pretty sure that what he did was illegal. Conspiracy to commet muder is illegal wether it be with a cache of weapons, bow and arrows, or even your fist. He prolly got it a little harder becuase he had actual hardcore weapons to back up his story up.
cartman doesn't live in canada, he lives on Mars...
lol :P
In Canada those weapons and ammo need to be stored properly in a locked locker and they must remain unloaded. I'm not sure what firearms are illegal but im sure he had one or two.

Edit, CAKE lives in toronto
2nd degree murder, if he would have taken anyone out, premettitated, if he knew who he was going after than it was 3rd, sounds like he just wanted to aimlessly slaughter hundreds of people.
I dont think it matters who. If you planned to kill a person, its still premeditated and is 1st degree. If you happen to be robbing a store and and you kill one of the people, its 2nd. Plus armed robbery ect.

o...ok if i take a knife right now and drive to someones house and park a block away then change my mind i dont think that would make me a murderer he didnt have to turn himeself in he could have just got some serious help thats why i find the story either false or that guy wa seriously messed up and wanted attention or to be put in jail like to many bums in sociaty do to get free meals in trade for the ocational but rape from buba there cell mate.
First off The story is real, it was on our local and nation wide news. They are not known for put up false info. These were not tabloid shows. When I post stuff I try to post up sources too, but it was on TV so the best I could do was post what I heard and seen.
I had to do some digging but here it is. http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...088080916471_69

Second, if you plan to murder someone, and then murder that person that is frist degree murder. If you plan to murder someone, but turn yourself in instead you will goto the mental hospital for at least 30 days so that they can see if you are fit to stand trial. If you are fit to stand trial then you COULD get conspiracy to commit muder. If he is found unfit then he could spend years in the mental hospital.

Third, I have no idea why you decided to bring an American political rant that has NOTHING to do with the topic of a CANADIAN man almost going on a killing spree in a couple of CANADIAN cities, and a boat exploding close to Halifax. Your rant makes no sense at all because alot (note I said alot, not all but alot) of the stuff you mentioned is incorrect. You should have your facts right first before posting.

Forth, I don't know exactly what Anonymity was thinking but I have a good guess and can figure out what he actually ment. He left out some words that he figured wouldn't be needed, but I guess least for some people they were and those words would be "and did," and they would come after the part

Quote:If you planned to kill a person,

Fifth, and this is something I really hate when people bring it up for me because I know I'm bad for it but I do know I try to spell things right specially in forums where I can take my time to type things out. Spelling and Punctuation. Spelling things right and spreading them out a little makes things easier to read.

Now since this is totally off topic I'll close this. If one of the other admins thinks it worth opening again or just deleting the whole topic or just my post go for it.