VadaVaka

Full Version: FreeFall & [*RiP*]*][*he_EnD* :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please use this thread to set up

Time for match
Server you will use
you have seven days to make your first post (earlier is better) and ten days from today to complete your match. (midnight GMT-5 07 July 04)

and then post

screen shots

you can play your next match as soon as a thread for that match is posted.
i work all week from 7pm to 3am pacific time (gmt-8 i think) and i sleep during the day unless you're up at around 4am pacific or sometime around i guess 2pm. . . i don't know our hour difference :/ but i've said my part! now I must go get ready! i start earlier today.
Im around often...probably not 4am...thats pushing it :/...but 2 pm could work. Server is won rico. Let me know a good day for you and we can try for it.
tomorrow i'm goin to vote and hopefully getting better work boots:Pso it is all jam packed with too much fun already.... Friday would be the best time because I don't work so i could do the day but if you want we can go for an earlier day. I guess GRITS 24/7 arena on won :D...

oh and the 4am and 2pm are what? 7am and 5pm for you? just curious.
im est so ...yeah im not sure what you are:P. If possible lets get it done earlier this week...Ive got an ns tournament towards the end.
ok lets see.. tomorrow, err today rather, is tuesday I think. . sooo wanna try for wednesday at 2:30pm (my time) which is 5:30 your time (i'm pretty sure).. maybe even a half hour later, I won't be waking up until probably 2 and playing half asleep is hard:P
Sounds good. See ya there:)
Eye of the tiger... well recip stole my vision. But fun was had by all! gg razor!
Lots of fun. GG bud. Eye of the tiger!.... oh screen shot.:P