VadaVaka

Full Version: [*RIP*]:/ lil face & [*RIP*]Shalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please use this thread to set up

Time for match
Server you will use
you have seven days to make your first post (earlier is better) and ten days from today to complete your match. (midnight GMT-5 07 July 04)

and then post

screen shots

you can play your next match as soon as a thread for that match is posted.
What is the status here? I know Shalk mentioning Magoo having a problem with Won. What is the problem? Is it something that can be fixed?

Magoo you did sign up fo Won so you will have to be replaced if things don't work out.

Please respond so we can do what we need to do in case Shalk needs a new opponent.
Yes, it turns out I'm having some problems with WON right now. Ever since I reinstalled STEAM, all of my half-life directories have corrupted, and the folders have mysteriously disappeared. I don't want to ruin anything for Shalk, so if I can't find out what the problem is within the next little while I'll have to forefit.
hmmm what kind of problems ur having?
My WON half-life directory is missing.
As long as you still have your half-life CD you can just reinstall. If you don't have your CD but still have your CD key then we still might be able to help you.

This is one of the main problems I have with steam. If you don't watch it carfully it will take out your won folder.
Shalk, let me know when you would like to play a match with me, I'll make myself available for you k :)
I can play anytime tomorrow the 7th...after 2 pm pacific
did you want to play today Shalky? :rolleyes:
Well due the time differance I think today is out.
was too busy that day
you mean today?
still waiting to play someone....

hell me and Jabba could play!
what is up with this match?
this is my fault that our timezone is different and i gotta wake up early to work? we gotta find normal time...
New deadline for this first round match is this Sunday July 11th. Do your best in getting this done.
Shalk,Jul 8 2004, 01:17 PM Wrote:this is my fault that our timezone is different and i gotta wake up early to work?
yes it's all your fault! :angry:
Guys lets start tossing out some days and times. Remember to pay attention to the time zone differance.
Shalk, email me [email protected]

I'll work around your schedule, we need to play our match very soon. I'll stay up real late if you want to do it today
anyone heard from or seen Shalk?
I saw him on IRC yesterday but he did not relay any info to me.
i talked to grits ... didn't knew u are our admin
ok lets play this match
shalk leave a time for lil face it looks like he will adjust for you
Please post some availibility times guys otherwise you will both be playing on Steam if you do not get this done by Sunday.

Grits is getting very annoyed at the lack of motivation from most in this tourny so lets change that. I would hate to see her cancel the tourny, but I wouldn't blame her either.
Shalk, lets try to set up a match tomorrow. I will get up tomorrow morning to see if you're online around 9am my time which will be roughly (I'm guessing here) 6 pm your time, that should work out fine for the both of us. If not, please post back and let me know a time that will work for you this weekend.
tomorrow its good
For the time lil suggested?
hmm ok well Shalk since that didn't work out this morning, why don't you post a time when you can play and I will meet you tomorrow morning? Just put a time down and I meet you
Was fun:)nice playing lil

Final Score:
Shalk - 10
lil face - 5

lil face - 23

Dunno why but i had a ping of 270 for alot of time in the match, but not serious:)was fun... since im a total idiot lets hope lil got a SS, the ss i took just have text in it, forgot to take the Score :unsure:
the match was fun, a little lag and lots of falling on my part. Tournys make me nervous :/ sry I didn't get a screenie either... oh well, the score is right. Good luck Shalk in the tourny, Glad we finally ran into eachother *l*
Pages: 1 2