VadaVaka

Full Version: OMG it's g-boys birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:bday::bday:Happy Birthday g-boy....wish you would play more often ...did you know there is a CS clan of ricochet players....
g-boy would be really good at it....someone ask him what the g stands for.;)

we might be looking for another alternate for rico tournament, if you wanna sign up.:thumb:
Happy B-Day (B=boom?).. make it a good one

PS. PARTY AT G-BOYS PLACE
happy birthday g-boy:)
happy b-day dude:thumb:
Happy Birthday!!:D
I think it stands for gernade
Happy Birthday:D
Yep it's grenade-boy:P
Happy Birthday g-boy:)
Happy Birthday. Enjoy it.:thumb:
Happy B day g_boy, hope you have a great day but dont party to much with the college crew....ah who am I kidding , party all you want. Have a great day :thumb:
happy G day b-boy!
Enjoy it. Only 2 more years untill you can drink (sucker).

Drink = buy.... legally.
Hey haven't seen ya in a while, hope things are going good for ya. Happy birthday homie!^_^
Happy day after b-day :thumb:
Happy B-Day G-Boy, B)
Happy bday. :ph34r:
Whoa, totally forgot that my b-day was listed here. Anyway, yeah, haven't been on in a while. I'm on the computer sparingly... my laptop is broken and my desktop is somewhat stolen by my mother. Besides, been spending lots of time outside the house since I've finally gotten a car and such. I may play some rico, I got a comp that works for gaming that I can use every so often. And I did have a good b-day... incidentally, today is my brother's birthday. He's been in Oregon but from what his friend says, he hooked up with a rich girl and is off to New Zealand for a while... that bastard! Oh and it's his 24th b-day. Hey, I'm going to Canada late August, I'd be legal there....
Its great to be legal in Canada, which part are you going to? Canada does happen to be pretty big. My guess would be vancouver cuz thats on your coast. Anyway happy bday.
Good guess, actually I am going to Vancouver... well, a suburb anyway. My grandparents got a new place there last year and I've yet to visit, so that's the plan this summer.
oh really. . .

when you see some guy standing behind you with a knife who is definately not going to be me... give me, I mean him, all of your money.
And alchol that you have obtained while there.

So FF when are you coming to Toronto?