VadaVaka

Full Version: 16 & -=[VVV]=-blazed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You guys have been set up together because your opponents were disqualified.
Please play this match as soon as you can so one of you can move to the second tier

you have until Tuesday July 13th

GOOD LUCK
make demos!
tomorrow morning, or early afternoon would be fine up entill 2pm, but im also off all day Sunday:P Me and 16 played some 1 on 1 a few nights ago(really fun), we were pretty even at most points:ph34r: doh:P
I should be good to play tonight or tomorrow night, early mornings are out because I'm sleeping:P
i close tomorrow night at 9:30pm central time, so like around 10 or 10:30c would be okay.
i think it'll have to be after that, not sure about central time but 10-12 EST I am in a match for another game, earlier or later though >should< be fine.
after 12 est would be like after 11c for me i think. After 11 would be fine but no later than 12c, you can't do it sunday??
I could probably do it sunday, I wouldn't be sure when I could until sunday though.
Ok, it will be fine for me tonight sometime after 9 EST I'm thinking. My msn is [email protected] and if I'm online (no away status or anything) that means I'm ready to play with maybe a little bit of warm up.
okay thats cool, wanna meet in vad's sever at 10central? that would be 9 for you i think.
Around then, I'm not sure if I'll be at home and ready right at 9, but should be, if not fairly soon after.
Err, possibly a bit later than I assumed, maybe an hour or two. Not for sure, but possible.
okay..
A very good game Blazed! The match was very close although the picture doesn't show it, but he had crashed at some point and came back. Just add 8 wins to his score for a final score of 13 - 10.

[Image: rc_arena_tourney0004.jpg]