VadaVaka

Full Version: 16 & Quickening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Second Match rules are the same you have 10 days to play your match July 21st

GOOD LUCK guys
I'm good for a lot of this week, late nights are usually best. Let me know some days that are good for you Quickening.
Quickening are you even checking these threads????
Sorry I have been at the ranch for about two weeks now off and on. My grandfather was in the ICU and passed away on the 11th. So I'll get back to you when I can, but life is very busy/stressed right now.
Sorry bout your grandfather Quick. I pray that your family is comforted. I lost my grandfather AND
grandmother in the same month back in 1985. :(
Then we will hold off on deadline until Quick takes care of his family first. That is always the more important thing.
Oh. Sorry to hear, take the time you need bro.
Status please Quickening.
I can play but I don't know when. Just cause at night I'm usually out with g/f. And during the day I can be free but also sometimes I'm working. So 16 give me some times and I'll try get one to work.
I'll let you know soon, this weekend probably won't be good at all for me but I'm going to check my work schedule for next week Saturday probably.
Seeing as I'm leaving for Colorado unexpectedly and don't know when I'm coming back. I'm forfeiting and letting 16 move on. Plus he is just a badass guy :)
Sorry to hear. Was going to recommend something something like this to Grits too, but won't have to now.

Enjoy your trip.