VadaVaka

Full Version: Where are you from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's interesting to see from where you guys and ladies come.

Please only choose "Other country" if your country is not included in the other answers. I know u guys like it to joke:D
YAY CANADA!!!!
:P
Israel
<------------------- Canadian Bacon here
TEXAS!!!!!!:)We are a seperate country :D
we only wish Quick :P
USA southern girl
and one of the reason why all of the non US like to visit the states:wub:
fritoman,Jul 25 2004, 10:47 AM Wrote:we only wish Quick :P
There was a great little email goin around about if Texas was its own country again. Now if I can only find it..
New mexico here which used to be part of mexico. But is now the US so i guess u can consider me um...NEW MEXICAN BACON
GRITS,Jul 25 2004, 04:44 PM Wrote:USA southern girl
and one of the reason why all of the non US like to visit the states:wub:
oh aye???
SNOWDAWG,Jul 25 2004, 06:00 AM Wrote:<------------------- Canadian Bacon here
scooch over snow. . .there needs to be room in that pan for both of us.
yeah!!! texas rocks ;p
w00t Canada! ^_^
East side!
philly style yo!
Yea yea yeah!
Thuggin` G!

*EnragedSquishy hits self several times with a small cod, trying to reason why he just used so much ghetto slang in one post!
too much rnb/hip hop mate. thats stuff isnt healthy
Hello from the Mid-South USA

Memphis, Tennessee
Elvis week comin up in like 2 weeks.......yuk. That's when all the people above from OUTSIDE
the US come dressed in polyester jumpsuits and we hide for a week.:P

It's so sad to see these people from Europe come here and cry over Mr. Presley's grave. I think these are the same folks
who come to the Star Trek conventions....LOL.
Annatar,Jul 27 2004, 03:48 PM Wrote:too much rnb/hip hop mate. thats stuff isnt healthy
indeed. some rap/hip hop is ok... tounge twista before he sold out..... J5... osme other stuff.
Yeh well most of u know propably where Im from ^_^ Those who doesn't, try to find what nations flag I got on my avatar ;)
Quote:Suomi perkele.

I know that "Suomi" is the name of your country in your language:)what does the other word mean?
Umm well.. It's kinda of a finnish saying ^_^
I'm from the Austrian-ruled part of the US. We could also easily be our own country... in fact, in economic terms, we almost are considered such...
He means ARNOLD is his commander!!:P
PIX,Jul 28 2004, 05:28 PM Wrote:Elvis week comin up in like 2 weeks.......yuk. That's when all the people above from OUTSIDE
the US come dressed in polyester jumpsuits and we hide for a week.:P

It's so sad to see these people from Europe come here and cry over Mr. Presley's grave. I think these are the same folks
who come to the Star Trek conventions....LOL.
hang on.... if you asked a european what sort of person did that stuff youd nearly always get told that it was an american thing:P
Canada, toronto. Besides, everyone knows Canada is the heart of Rico. You can even ask GRITS, she has a thing for Canadians.