VadaVaka

Full Version: My funny friend Toby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy is my hero:

Save Toby!

:D
ROFL, that I did not expect. He does have a good idea though..
He already got 18.000+$ ?
You guys ever see the movie "Used Cars?"

the beagle's name was Toby

coincidence? I think not.;)
who the hell is buying into this?
omg!!!

it`s a ransom!!!
ok fine....
someone give me $20 or ill stab myself in the eye with a very sharp pencil!!!
HA!!!

i bet i wont get $20.....
but the fricken bunny already got $18 000+???

damn people!!!
They closed his paypal account:P

guess that means he is gonna be having bunny soup soon

lol wtf.
Wow scarry what you can find out there.

I wonder happens to all the money when they close an account like that. does it all go back to the people that put money into it?
I think he should make Lapin Braisé with Toby, looks yummy! ^_^
If they can trace the money back I would hope so. He has to be doing something illegal, at least a cruelty to animals.
Ya either hes lying to the people about what hes going to do (which would be fraud) or hes actually gonna kill it (which would be cruelty to animals) either way its illegal.
It's not illegal to eat a rabbit... You can shoot rabbits and take them down to get chopped up by a butcher for food... and he just so happens to have found an alive one. There isn't anything illegal about it.

But, whether he has the balls to actually kill an animal he saved, that i doubt.
AHHH it's not real????:o
dissapointed that it's not? :blink:
Quote:Posted: Mar 21 2005, 12:14 AM 
He already got 18.000+$ ?
O.O Now he has $19.762
READ FIRST
Quote:Similar to savetoby.com is Save Bernd! (http://www.krohm.net/bernd.htm), another "pay or the rabbit gets it" site run by an operator who threatens to turn Bernd, a pet bunny he found outdoors on a rainy night, into "Rabbit with Chanterelle" for his Easter dinner if visitors don't donate 1,000,000 Euros by 27 March 2005. (Warning: The "Save Bernd!" site is pop-up hell. If you go to that site, don't expect to easily back out of the many new browser windows its advertising programs will open. We do not offer an clickable link to it because some of our readers have reported strange behaviors on the part of their computers after visiting the "Save Bernd!" site.)
http://www.krohm.net/bernd.htm (My popup blocker, blocks them all. So firefox users should be safe)
he is so cute i wanna hug em and squees him