VadaVaka

Full Version: Shalk and jabba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please play this match soon
i will be off for like 5 days due army training by school, im going to army in about 1 year, this is to show us how its like... i got ur msn messenger, i will try to catch u there
i will check every day shalk, but after Sept. 1, I won't be available until after 10:00 pm eastern.
ok I dont see any replies......

when is this match scheduled for?
ok you have until Sunday evening to play this match....I need to see some responses from you two
someone moves on Monday morning
u didn't saw what i was writing? i was out due army thingy... can't u respect it? more time grits ...
more time is fine, I just want to make sure you guys are communicating, lets see some time suggestions from one of you
8:pm sunday could work for me, that's eastern. or like 9:00 eastern a.m.
i don't really know what time is it in Israel...
jabba posted that at either 6:33 or 7:33 (i'm not sure if he's 2 or 3 hours ahead of me) so you can compare that with the time it shows on your screen and that's the hour difference! I'm pacific so I'm pretty sure (but not entirely) he posted at 6:33 .. oh and that's AM not pm.
Shalk, i'm in New York, I'm sure there is some site that tells you new york time, let me know your available times to kick my butt and I will try to pick one. Thanks. Jabbajabba
Here's 2 sites for everybody to use.

www.worldtimezone.com

www.worldtimezones.com
It has been over a week I have seen Shalk on mIRC numerous times and in game, I think jabba must have gotten really busy at work again, so I am closing this post and giving the match to Shalk by default.
Please play your next match Shalk.
sorry, you were right, tonite is the first nite I've been off before 11:00, congrats shalk, and good luck.