VadaVaka

Full Version: crossfade rocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went and saw some buddies of mine from Columbia,SC
they are in a band called crossfade it was a great day and a great night
the band rocks check them out here is a picture from Lincoln
oh I almost forgot I had an all access pass....... note it says VIP on it:)

I got the signed promo pictures for a couple of you and don't forget and ask turtle about the phone call he got last night B)
Nooooo Wayyyyyy! They are one of my "new band" favorites for last year.. they kick MAJOR ass! Lucky!!
Checked them out, good stuff.:) They remind me of Sevendust, in their harmonies and construction, a little less hard on the ears.
Sounds pretty good but still moshing at Slipknot was the best then getting joey and corey to sign my slipknot t-shirt was my fav.
slipknot??? those boys are right over the river from me.....you hear about the riot at their concert here in Omaha last week?

btw welcome back slasher
That looks awesome GRITS:D
Yes I have now had to burn their cd twice for friends cause they really like them:D
Heh, the phone call was amazing. My favorite band and the drummer calls me. Heh told me to Kick your butt too G. Guess I'll have to do that when I get my internet fixed.

and I wander why I never heard of these guys...
pretty freakin sweet
it looks like the singer/guitarist is wearing Chucks...

haven't heard them, but i like them already.;)
Try Alter Bridge. .....and Abe.. try aim!
Heh thought I'd post this since GRITS got it for me.
Turtle,May 23 2005, 03:28 PM Wrote:Heh thought I'd post this since GRITS got it for me.
Haha me too...just got it n the mail..so awesome:)
Now I wonder if G-tab has any connections with Pearl Jam...:P