VadaVaka

Full Version: My Holy Grail.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its all but 15 of my games (4 snes 6 nes 5 game cube are missing).

http://universal-forum.ipbhost.com/uploads...-1095120622.jpg

(warning the pictures very big)

http://universal-forum.ipbhost.com/uploads...-1095121020.jpg

If anyone else has a collection of games I wouldn't mind seeing em:D
I don't have any of my NES stuff anymore. If I were to gather all of my games from my Atari 2600, SNES, Genesis, Playstation, Playstation 2, PC, and Xbox I would need a alot of pages to list them all. SNES and Genesis I only had a few since that's when I was a young teenager and only got games when someone got one for my at like Christmas or my birthday. I never owned a N64 since I decided to go Playstation shortly after that came out. Way better console than N64 ever was in my opinion and games were way cheaper since they were CD's.

Maybe one day I will but I don't have the time right now to go digging most of them up. IGN has a thing were you can list your game collections and it will give you a price on what they think it's worth. Again if I get time to ever finishing that I will show you that.
Is that "The Mask" i see amoung them ? ^_^
goodlord I never got into gaming like that when I was a kid but I was known to drop a 20 at the arcade every other day. :P
I have an Arkanoid machine.

It's pretty cool. If anyone wants to come and play it, I will only charge for the first 3 quarters of every dollar.

That's right!! Buy 3 games and get a 4th ABSOLUTELY FREE!!

If I ever buy another full size, it will be a Galaga.

Beastie
I used to have a huge box full of Atari 2600 games, I feel stupid now for selling them in a yard sale when I was something like 8 years old.
I will come play your Galaga game beastie, that was my fav when I was younger :P
I'm gonna keep all my games from now on, and not let my mom get rid of them. I'll tell her to consider it like my dad's LP's from when he was a teenager.