VadaVaka

Full Version: Sound problem, think its releated to Geforce card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I have a very annoying problem with sound. It gets right choppy either right away or very soon after I start playing a video file.

I switched around, uninstalled and reinstalled a bunch of codecs but none of them fixed the problem.

Then I went into my video options and turned the video from full acceleration to half then applied the change. Nothing happened, then I put it back upto full hit apply again and tried and it my sound was back to normal.

So I figured that problem solved. Then within a few minutes the choppy sound was back. So I tired the half-accel to full accel thing again and again my sound was normal. This happened a few more times so I'm pretty sure it has to do with the video card/video drivers.

I'm going to try PnGs suggestion to try older drivers so I will cross my fingers that that is whats causing it.

I have been reading stuff about how PCI Geforce cards can cause problems like this. I have found no real solutions that would work for me.