VadaVaka

Full Version: 16 and KnightMare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please post some times in here that you can match up and let me know when you need the server locked with the arena tourny map
When's a good time for you Knight? I'm looking forward to this match.
demos.
same to yours rec :P
Today, Tuesday...

This is the only time I probably will have beccause I start work for the 1st time tomorrow and everyday after that they have me scheduled for training days and actual work.
I might be able to do tuesday (tonight) as I do not have to go to class tomorrow. I also might already have plans tonight. So it's a maybe, I'd be more sure but I was told not to make plans for tonight :(
im online atm.. so is it possible to do it earlier?
I should be able to do Thursday night after 9pm or so... I'm scheduled to work till 8 but sometimes they keep me extra if it's busy. Work for you?
scheduled to work all the way till next friday

after work im normally at my girl's house. Maybe next friday or saturday
Alright. That should work fine.
*cough* demos
OK this is it....when is the match?
Free anytime tomorrow... let me know when you want to do this. Please try to keep it b4 10pm
Sorry I was out all yesterday, going to work today.. Monday?
aye im not free till next tuesday and then next friday and saturday off
K..., not sure how much class/work schedule will be, I'll keep you informed once I know.
I might be able to do tuesday. This weekend till monday is a no go though.
Ok, hopefully i dont get called in.. but this Tuesday then:)
can you guys set a time plz?
16 lets try this weekend unless i get called in... but this weekend for sure.. try to be on early if you can.
Fri-Sun.. what time/date is best for you? again please try to do it as early as possible.

edited by GRITS this thread is for the opponents and their ref only
Usually night time is best for me..., I can try to do it early but I won't be able to set any certain time during the day as my schedule tends to be hectic.
How bout today at 11:00pm-1:00am?
I might be able to swing that, if I don't show its because its turkey weekend over here which I didn't even think of till this weekend :X I'll probably be there though.
Well I was on the servers waiting for ya.. dunno where you were tonight but I've gotta sleep now.
just turned 11 now im here
damn.. i guess i just missed ya. :( and my schedule next weekend and this week is full.... unless ur willing one day this week to do it late late at night, we can try.
I think your time zone is different than mine, I was online from 11-Midnight..., I could probably do a late night this week, I could do it tonight, wednesday and friday.
according to my forum clock he did JUST miss you.. you posted at 8:47 and he posted at 8:53
Today at around 10:30pm
Can I get you both to post in EST please
Pages: 1 2