VadaVaka

Full Version: Try to "hack" this site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://academy.dyndns.org/
It's a pretty cool site, you try to "hack" the passwords. They start easy and get harder as they go along. Of course you're suppost to try and guess the password, thats what the site is all about. If you know HTML and Javascript they're pretty easy. I'm on level 10 now, and I'm stuck. This one's got me confused:(. So try your luck, and if you get past level 10 give me a hint!:D
Heh 10 was tricky. Just stare at the source of the page a little longer and think, it will come to you :P. There was a harder hack this site somewhere else.
There's always www.try2hack.nl.
www.hackthissite.org but its being worked on atm apparently.

ironically enough it seems to have gotten hacked.
i don't get it.. lol I mean the "script Prompt" pops up and wants a password.. all i can do is push random keys and hope i'm right..:P
have you ever 'viewed source' ?
of..course..ummm :ph34r: ... ok but seriously I think i might have have this one time:P
FreeFall,Sep 20 2004, 04:41 AM Wrote:i don't get it.. lol I mean the "script Prompt" pops up and wants a password.. all i can do is push random keys and hope i'm right..:P
Which level are you on?
numero uno my good sir. I just don't get the game.