VadaVaka

Full Version: [*RIP*]Shalk and [*RiP*]*][*he_EnD*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know you guys can lock servers but I would still like to know when the match is so that we can "watch" on irc
Good luck
catch me at the mIRC, u know where. here is a post :unsure:
alright chalk, when you want to do this thang?
i waited for u, u said u aren't in shape or something like that
yeah chalk, my post would indicate being ready, meaning (round 1, fight!)
Hmmmm that is a go then, even tho today im having weird thing
Holdouts GRITS 24/7 ARENA|445ms|199.218.8.93:27018
445 ping, lets wait till it will cool down, if not today then be online around the same hour
Ill wait till your ping is decent. Let me know when it is fixed.
Me and Razor9 gonna have the match now, gl both of us:), i won't take demo cuz it will be laggy as hell, tried to take some demos for a movie, wasn't good, was jumpy:)
Was a great match, by the score u can see we had ALOT of close rounds, but well... this is Razor, my meanest enemy, finally i started to study him and we could have a Very gg:)... like always razor, had alot of fun... there are demos from both
Ahh, brings back memories of the good old matches. :) Very good game, lots of fun was had by both. Chalky has improved a great deal. As we know he goes off to the army this year, was great to have at least one good match in before you left. Thanks for playing. Screenshot below.
ROFL Chalks, heh n1.
give me your demo razor
Give me your car. :Pdemos will be given out to whoever wants em, maybe tonight.
I dont think demos should be given to players still in the tourney.....they could be used against you......:lol:
i'm not in the tourney

e: oops nevermind :/
Alright, demos will be made public after tourney.