VadaVaka

Full Version: Please help... a little asignment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The article describes how athletics now can use computer technology, to help with maxing out their performance in the Olympic Games. Since its impossible to describe what athletic performance is within the range of excellence, because of the individual style the top athletics use in the games. But with twin-cam technology, recording the movement of the athletic and with knowledge about biomechanics the scientist are now able to have the movement of the top athletics digitalized. Giving an advantage in improvement, but also adds the possibility to spy on other athletics, to learn their secrets to success. The sport the athletics performed, like javelin and trajectory, is recorded into the computer and analysis by the computer making a path that the athletic followed, and the path the athletic should have followed. This way coaching and optimizing, will be changed from using hunches about what should be changed to.

could someone find if i made spellerrors ?
It must be 150words -+10%

I word i would like to point out is "analysis" from "into the computer and analysis by the computer" This should sound like you have done it
Quote:path that the athletic followed
Quote:and the path the athletic should have followed
Quote:because of the individual style the top athletics
Quote:recording the movement of the athletic
Quote:possibility to spy on other athletics
Quote:The sport the athletics performed
should be athlete I believe.