VadaVaka

Full Version: Flooding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heh, we got alot of rain. My mom has lived here for 20 years and has never seen it this bad.
another one. That's the main street.
this is the roof of a concession stand near the river. it's about 10 feet high. you can see how much is left of it.
That's one about 200-250 yards away from the river and it still got flooded.
I am hoping as a 'turtle' you came through it alright, sometimes we forget it doesnt have to be a hurricane to cause a lot of damage
what area is that from (city, state whatever.)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT"S NOT FAIR !!!!!!
I live up on a hill so I'm fine. Plus I live decently far away from the river. But, that's in Marietta Ohio. This one teacher lives up on a hill in some apartments, it got up high enough somehow that it flooded his apartment.

el nino.
DragonLady23,Sep 18 2004, 11:59 PM Wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT"S NOT FAIR !!!!!!
yup.... you can have the next one DL if you like ?
well geez, that sucks..the worst we have it here is heavy rain and maybe a little wind..
its a bummer to clean up, takes forever and when you are done cleaning it still feels dirty :(
Found out we're supposed to get 3 more feet of water before it starts to go down.

you will just be fine rat. all rats survive threw floods.:P