VadaVaka

Full Version: Invader Zim vs. Futurama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go Futurama
Futurama indeed.
fururama is the one and only! ( simply the best:D )
Of the people voting, who has actually seen both?
what the hell is "Invader Zim" :blink:....anyways futurama kicks ass :thumb:
Wha?,Sep 23 2004, 01:55 PM Wrote:Of the people voting, who has actually seen both?
me but I haven't voted yet....:P
i've only seen one episode of invader zim. There was a space time transfer device thing and some rubber pigs. it was cuh-RAZY!
Never seen Invader Zim so I'm voting Futurama, loved that cartoon.
Never heard of Invader Zim. So, even though its not a choice I vote South Park. :P
It's all about FAMILY GUY:)
Stewie....there is a particular player who I wonder if he is a lot like Stewie.....I wont mention any names but ........;)
GRITS,Sep 24 2004, 03:16 PM Wrote:Stewie....there is a particular player who I wonder if he is a lot like Stewie.....I wont mention any names but ........;)
Shhh.... thats our little secret.:D

Yes, I am the evil mastermind, what about it?
GRITS,Sep 24 2004, 09:16 PM Wrote:Stewie....there is a particular player who I wonder if he is a lot like Stewie.....I wont mention any names but ........;)
Stewie my dancing avatar ? B)
I went with Zim. Although futurama is pretty good to, ditto family guy. I think I know what possesed fuzzy to start this poll to.
Go futarama
INVADER ZIM YEAH!!!!
I knew you would post in this thread sooner or later pg. I miss your old GIR avatar tho.

Edit: I also have all 3 zim volumes on DVD. If your looking for a unique christmas special, check out the one zim did.
DragonLady23,Sep 24 2004, 07:18 PM Wrote:It's all about FAMILY GUY:)
lol yea i saw one episode of it... now i dont remember when they're sending it, but that little baby that want to take over the world and stuff lol... someone smack him
stewies the best character in that frickin program.... and the episode where it was his birthday is the best.

(cmon i havent had an argument in a week im getting withdrawal)