VadaVaka

Full Version: Cyber Birds and Bees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got this from a friend and most of you know how I like when people play with words and allusiveness.....so while I thought it was cute.....I think the people in this community have a better grip on Mad Magazine type parodies and cyber talk than the person that wrote this so I thought I would put out the challenge
I also think it needs a punch line...."The moral of the story is....." line at the end.

Anyone up for the challenge???? You can take from the original or create your own.

Quote:SON SAYS: Daddy, how was I born?

DAD SAYS:

Mom and Dad got together in a chat room on MSN.
Dad set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cybercafe.
We sneaked into a secluded room, and then your mother downloaded from dad's memory stick. As soon as dad was ready for an upload, it was discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall. Since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later the blessed little virus appeared. And that's the story.

allusive not obscene:blsh:
Should be "snuck" shouldn't it?

Firewalls don't cover things like memory sticks, they only block network traffic. Also, a download would indicate that something was transfered. Not to mention that her downloading is him uploading anyway.

You could make it entirely network based. Not like daddy can't terminate his CAT5 in mommy's RJ45.
LMAO I didnt say dissect it I suggested you come up with your own parody.
oh i dunno grits..i mean he did bring out a chuckle.. especially from you!