VadaVaka

Full Version: How Lazy Can You Get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Well the laziest thing i did today was i had to clean up all the trash in the backyard and than my dad was callin my name and i faked like i was sleep when he came into my room lol so he just did it himself lol. i know thats ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ed up but i was being lazy lol.
I...uh..sumthin'... lazy. ya
Couple summers ago I spent almost the whole summer vacation at comp, I went to sleep 4-5 am in the morning and woke up like 3pm and went to comp again. Only time u could see me out of da comp room was when I went to the bathroom. Yes that was unhealthy too and.. I have done the same thing that Vash said he did :P
Lets all blame the finnish for lazity <-- if there is such a word
HEH Morning at first I didn't know what u meant by comp I thought u were talking about a camp you were at that does nothing lol until I read the last part ;D. At my work we have a bunch of papers that pile up and we have to file them so instead of ME filing them all the time I would take a stack and just put it in another office and kinda give it a little push to the ground so that person doesn't relise he/she has more to file now:P
uummmm..... i slept for 18 hours straight once....

went to bed at midnight and woke up at 6:00 pm
If you look up lazy in the dictionary you will find a picrure of me.
I've made so many gadgets so I don't have to get up in unreal.

Even in work when the boss gives me some work to do, I take it over to some one else and tell them that the boss told me to give it to them and to get it done right away. Then I head over to my desk to relax and watch them work.
some of these guys even think I'm a boss. LOL