VadaVaka

Full Version: ATARI NES SNES N64 GAMECUBE SEGA PS2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Take a look at this lot of games and systems my friend sent me a link to, now if only I had the money and the room :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6929793723
Assumption: Holy shipping costs!
Ebay has some good deals if you are looking for some older stuff. A couple months ago I saw a 3DO and 15 games for only $60. I was very tempted. I've been in a nostalgia thing lately and have been looking for some old classic stuff.

The only thing missing on that list you gave Gwar is Neo-Geo. I've been looking for some good prices for those things, but the games cost more than the console. Though the Neo-Geo CD stuff is alot cheaper than the cartridge counterpart.
Emulators, ROMs, and BitTorrent, you don't need to buy anything.
I know that Acid and I have played around with that stuff from time to time since 1998. However I would just like to have 1 or 2 pieces of the actual physical stuff.

wow man i just had an orgasm lookin at all the old school shit iuse to play when i was a little tiny kid just ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ing wow!
The winning bid was $11,500.