VadaVaka

Full Version: Canadian Jokes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not religious but this one is pretty funny:)

On the sixth day God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada, it will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"

"Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."

In Canada we have two seasons -- six months of winter and six months of poor snowmobiling.

You Know You're Canadian When:

You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.

You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.

Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow.

The local paper covers national and international headlines on two pages, but requires six pages for hockey.

The municipality buys a Zamboni before a bus.

You eat chocolate bars, not candy bars, and drink pop, not soda.

You use a red pen on your non-Canadian textbooks and fill in the missing u's from labor, honor, and color.

You know how to say free, prize and no sugar added in French thanks to your extensive education in bilingual cereal packaging.

You know what a toque is.

You've plugged a car in overnight.

You've defended your property from trespassers with a lacrosse stick because you don't own a gun.
lol I have to plug my truck in everynight during the winter months.
what? i thought everyone knew what a toque is!!!
and everybody doesn`t call them chocolate bar? but i don`t understand!! its chocolate, not candy!!!

we aren`t that confusing are we?
The NDP!

Hope that wasn't too subtle.:P
Interesting sense of humor.

*Throws Conan O Brien at the Canadians*
ermmm....
You canucks are crazy!

CANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANDIAANNAANANANANNAIADIANNNANANANANANANN
DIANS!

What is a "toque"?

And I agree... us neighbors are pretty horrible....

it's like when you have some neighbors that are always bickering with each other... and people across the street..... and people many miles away....... It must suck for you guys to have to be on the same continent as us :(:wacko::blink::fireg::bgf:

And we call them candy bars.... because choclate is a candy here..... and so is the filling..... in most............

I laughed so hard that it wasnt funny.

lol now thats funny.